Donau Forum - der Treffpunkt für Donau Wassersportler - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Mit TOPAS vom Schwarzen Meer bis Griechenland
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 06.09.2014, 10:50
Benutzerbild von oceanwolf
oceanwolf oceanwolf ist offline
Oberbootsmann

Mein Boot: dzt. keines
Erhielt 209 mal Danke in 98 Beiträgen
Meine Stimmung: beschaeftigt
Standard

deine bilder erinnern mich stark an den juni, als wir gerade noch rechtzeitig mangalia anlaufen konnten

heute kamen diese bad news vom neuseeländer dick herein:

"I am back in Ruse (Bulgaria) and waiting to get Compromiss on a barge to Deggendorf. That should have happened yesterday but etc etc...

A long story but the essence is that both my boat and I are too old for the Black Sea. We got to the Black Sea via the southern arm of the delta with no problems, but then had a very rough and long day to Constanta (I remembered a bit late advice re Black Sea and late Aug/Sept. Hannes was sick all day, and the waves stirred up my diesel and blocked the feed to the engine (my fault). Managed to rig up a temporary supply but no fun in the open sea.

I had a long think in Constanta and decided I would go back to my original plan and try and get back up river to Ruse via the canal and look for a ship to Germany. Some regrets but I had a go and I have things I would rather do than spending at least one more year getting back to France. I should have started 2 years (at least) earlier."

kein spaß, ohne segel bei schlechtwetter einen motorausfall zu haben!

ich wünsche euch ein baldiges ende der kachelei!!